I'm asking her to stay
Sex sells,
And your sex cells make all the lost boys drool.
That line is always stuck in my head.
I can't wait to find out dates for the AP tour. Today I rushed Tabby to the library at lunch so I could find out the headliners for sure and yeah it was ATL and TRS just like everyone thought ahaha
I like freaked out and everyone in the library looked at us.
I can't wait to see Bryce again. We didn't even get to see his full set at Warped. But we met him and he was one of the top five sweetest musicians I have EVER met.
(Jared and Dan and South Ted are the other four)
I'm so glad today if Friday. It was a short week, but still.
Sixth period went by SO SLOW today. It was lame.
Today people kept staring at me chest-al region and I was like "what are you looking at" and they were all always looking at my Besties necklace. And by all I mean Collin and Alex.
And your sex cells make all the lost boys drool.
That line is always stuck in my head.
I can't wait to find out dates for the AP tour. Today I rushed Tabby to the library at lunch so I could find out the headliners for sure and yeah it was ATL and TRS just like everyone thought ahaha
I like freaked out and everyone in the library looked at us.
I can't wait to see Bryce again. We didn't even get to see his full set at Warped. But we met him and he was one of the top five sweetest musicians I have EVER met.
(Jared and Dan and South Ted are the other four)
I'm so glad today if Friday. It was a short week, but still.
Sixth period went by SO SLOW today. It was lame.
Today people kept staring at me chest-al region and I was like "what are you looking at" and they were all always looking at my Besties necklace. And by all I mean Collin and Alex.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home