I borrow phrases from dusty faded record sleeves
Summer's almost here. Here is a list of things I want to accomplish by the end of the season:
Make Jeannette that mix tape.
Spend less time online.
Go out and live life, spend more time outside.
Read at least five good books.
Do something that truly scares me.
Sleep, but not too much.
Take one simply breath-taking picture.
Start going running.
Stock up on Polaroids.
Broaden my musical horizons (more).
Figure out three different colleges that I would realistically be able to get into and want to go to.
Spend less money on band merch and try to save up a little more.
Maybe buy some random cool stuff.
Get a "hooker" for my iPod for the car.
Figure out how to think for myself.
Make Jeannette that mix tape.
Spend less time online.
Go out and live life, spend more time outside.
Read at least five good books.
Do something that truly scares me.
Sleep, but not too much.
Take one simply breath-taking picture.
Start going running.
Stock up on Polaroids.
Broaden my musical horizons (more).
Figure out three different colleges that I would realistically be able to get into and want to go to.
Spend less money on band merch and try to save up a little more.
Maybe buy some random cool stuff.
Get a "hooker" for my iPod for the car.
Figure out how to think for myself.


1 Comments:
ash has this tape recorder and a mic where we can record our voices. I'm gonna make you one
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home