posted by julia. at 8:33 PM
Someone yelled Trust me in the crowd and what do you know? When they come back for the encore they play trust me and we scream and Joe smiles. "When your older you will understand"
kdjfrkaejsrkdgjf jealous!! I want to hear Trust Meeee. (again)
Perhaps you should try shouting the song out, it worked for them!
I really want to follow your blog, but I can't figure out how.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Someone yelled Trust me in the crowd and what do you know? When they come back for the encore they play trust me and we scream and Joe smiles.
"When your older you will understand"
kdjfrkaejsrkdgjf jealous!! I want to hear Trust Meeee. (again)
Perhaps you should try shouting the song out, it worked for them!
I really want to follow your blog, but I can't figure out how.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home