Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What could you be doing that is so much fun without me by your side?

Without me by your side

So, I just want to say some stuff.

YOU: Honestly, I pretend like I love you and stuff and I'm nice when we talk but actually really reserved. I only see you a few times a year and in the last year or so I don't think you've taken me seriously. YOU MAKE FUN OF ME. I don't care if you realize it or not. I bet you're not even reading this but whatever I just need to put this into words. I used to think you were kind of cool but now it seems like you just make fun of the things that are important to me. Like the time when you were talking about growing up and how now songs have actual meaning to me. Yeah, they do, so why are you being an ass like that? You always lecture me about drinking and drugs and getting pregnant but do you honestly think I would get myself into that shit? Maybe you're just saying this stuff for fun, idk. Maybe you're trying to be cool or something? I saw your girlfriends scars on her wrist. I know she used to cut herself and that sucks. You know I'll always love you but I just wish you would take me seriously.
Okay.



YOU #2: We have been friends for like four years and I guess we've been kinda close at time and definitely distant at times and right now I act all nice to you but honestly I CAN NOT FUCKING STAND YOU. You also never take me seriously. That annoys the living hell out of me. You don't take my pictures seriously. You don't take my favorite songs and bands seriously. You don't take the things I say seriously. Oh, and the biggest thing that pisses me off about you, you make fun of me for being friends with my online friends. HONESTLY I LIKE THEM MORE THAN I LIKE YOU. They don't judge me. YOU JUDGE EVERYONE AND YOU MAKE FUN OF EVERYONE. I wonder what you're saying about me behind my back. You act like you're real but honestly you are one of the most fake people I know. This whole thing about your appearance that came on just recently makes me despise you and I tell you that you looked better before but I bet you don't even hear me say that. AND I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO GIVE YOURSELF A FUCKING EATING DISORDER. SO STOP. BECAUSE IT WON'T MAKE YOU COOL OR WHATEVER YOU'RE TRYING TO DO. I'll say it, you aren't skinny. But God, don't walk around talking about purging and starving yourself. That's stupid.




Okay that is all.





Sunday Drive was stuck in my head tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home