"I know she loves the sunrise,
No longer sees it with her sleeping eyes."
I had a lovely morning.
Well, first my sister came in and sang to wake me up or something.
Not so lovely.
BUT THEN,
the radio was on and "Over My Head (Cable Car)" came on and I turned the stereo up wayyy loud and I was just lying in bed singing at the top of my lungs.
It was great.
AND THEN
I noticed out my window, the sunrise.
Now, you may or may not know how I feel about the sunrise.
But I love it.
LOVE.
I kind of make it a goal to get up for the sunrise at least once a week.
It's lovely.
ANYWAYS.
Then I went downstairs to see it a little better from the kitchen,
and I decided to try to get a good picture.
Not as easy as it sounds with my HIGH QUALITY (not) camera.
But anyways I put on my dad's large slip on shoes and jogged down the street in my pajamas.
And stood at the corner trying to get a good shot,
no luck.
But it was nice.
& then I got ready and left and that was my morning.
Four day week = good invention.
In 11 days I will be at Augustana.
I really love them.
& guess what?
They might be my favorite band.
Because I never stop loving them and they make me smile uncontrollably and feel good inside and their music means to much to me and they are the nicest people ever and I never ever want stupid girls to ruin them.
But I do miss Dan's hair.
I miss like, last summer, when they were all really hairy and stuff and they were just amazing.
I miss my spanish teacher asking if that was a picture of me and my sisters.
No, Mr. Lewis, that is NOT me and my sisters.
That is me and my future husband and groomsmen.
Hah.
But seriously, I'm excited.
& I get to go to three shows that week.
Tuesday = Say Anything/Hellogoodbye/Young Love.
Friday = Dynamite Walls
Saturday = Augustana/Dashboard.
It will be fun and I hope that Saturday is better than January 13, 2007.
But I'm not sure if that is possible.
Let's just hope I don't barf.
YUCK.
I had a lovely morning.
Well, first my sister came in and sang to wake me up or something.
Not so lovely.
BUT THEN,
the radio was on and "Over My Head (Cable Car)" came on and I turned the stereo up wayyy loud and I was just lying in bed singing at the top of my lungs.
It was great.
AND THEN
I noticed out my window, the sunrise.
Now, you may or may not know how I feel about the sunrise.
But I love it.
LOVE.
I kind of make it a goal to get up for the sunrise at least once a week.
It's lovely.
ANYWAYS.
Then I went downstairs to see it a little better from the kitchen,
and I decided to try to get a good picture.
Not as easy as it sounds with my HIGH QUALITY (not) camera.
But anyways I put on my dad's large slip on shoes and jogged down the street in my pajamas.
And stood at the corner trying to get a good shot,
no luck.
But it was nice.
& then I got ready and left and that was my morning.
Four day week = good invention.
In 11 days I will be at Augustana.
I really love them.
& guess what?
They might be my favorite band.
Because I never stop loving them and they make me smile uncontrollably and feel good inside and their music means to much to me and they are the nicest people ever and I never ever want stupid girls to ruin them.
But I do miss Dan's hair.
I miss like, last summer, when they were all really hairy and stuff and they were just amazing.
I miss my spanish teacher asking if that was a picture of me and my sisters.
No, Mr. Lewis, that is NOT me and my sisters.
That is me and my future husband and groomsmen.
Hah.
But seriously, I'm excited.
& I get to go to three shows that week.
Tuesday = Say Anything/Hellogoodbye/Young Love.
Friday = Dynamite Walls
Saturday = Augustana/Dashboard.
It will be fun and I hope that Saturday is better than January 13, 2007.
But I'm not sure if that is possible.
Let's just hope I don't barf.
YUCK.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home