I wish you were a stranger I could disengage.
I love listening to Over My Head backwards. =)
So this dream I had last night is seriously throwing me off.
Like, I can't stop thinking about it.
& like what I felt and how happy I was.
& I feel like I just need to sort out my thoughts and like... figure out my brain and my heart?
Honestly, though I was just so happy and it was so perfect and I just wish that could have been real.
I just want to talk about it?
But only with one person.
I'm in a Fray mood right now.

I want to relive that day.
So this dream I had last night is seriously throwing me off.
Like, I can't stop thinking about it.
& like what I felt and how happy I was.
& I feel like I just need to sort out my thoughts and like... figure out my brain and my heart?
Honestly, though I was just so happy and it was so perfect and I just wish that could have been real.
I just want to talk about it?
But only with one person.
I'm in a Fray mood right now.

I want to relive that day.


2 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
what did you dream about? i would like to know. :)
i too want to relive that day. well minus the almost getting arrested part. heheee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home