& from the burning building where I lay
as I watch the stars become the day
the L.A. girls are lacing up their sneakers.
They run the boardwalks and the beach,
this fishbowl life is all they need.
It's everything I needed too, until I heard the news.
This town has been feeling very small lately.
Suffocatingly small.
It's probably a really good thing that I'm getting on a plane tomorrow morning.
I just want to spend ten days taking pictures.
the L.A. girls are lacing up their sneakers.
They run the boardwalks and the beach,
this fishbowl life is all they need.
It's everything I needed too, until I heard the news.
This town has been feeling very small lately.
Suffocatingly small.
It's probably a really good thing that I'm getting on a plane tomorrow morning.
I just want to spend ten days taking pictures.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home