If I only had the heart, the nerve, the words, you'd think by now I would have learned
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.
If I weren't so young or stupid or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home