We left before the dust had time to settle
It feels like summer's ending really fast. Right now my dad is out in on the back deck with two of my uncles and Danny Stein and I smell cigarette smoke. Liv hates the smell of cigarette smoke. I usually don't mind it much at all. I wanted to rent Factory Girl tonight but they didn't have it at Hollywood video. I finally got Fight Club. I'll watch that tomorrow probably. Tonight is Lost in Translation. I'm straying from my recommendations list and wandering into some movies that I've come across lately. I've been going to the airport a lot lately but I'm never the person who gets to get on the airplane and fly off to somewhere far away. I'm almost a senior in high school. I don't know what I'm doing about senior pictures. I don't really want to have them professionally done. I want to go back to New York City really bad.


2 Comments:
you should read Fight Club. it's a really messed story up but it's so so so very good.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home