Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Because if seeing is believing,

then believe that we have lost our eyes.


In case you were wondering, here are some albums I really enjoy. Some of them represent the beginning of my discovery of "good" music and everything.

All the Stars and Boulevards - Augustana
Chroma - Cartel
Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie
Leaving Through the Window - Something Corporate
The Room's Too Cold - The Early November
The Anatomy of Tongue in Cheek - Relient K
I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child - Manchester Orchestra
Give Up - The Postal Service
Everything in Transit - Jack's Mannequin
How to Save a Life - The Fray
So Much for the Afterglow - Everclear
Plans - Death Cab for Cutie
A Lesson in Romantics - Mayday Parade
...Is a Real Boy - Say Anything
Dog Problems - The Format
Mmhmm - Relient K
Begin to Hope - Regina Spektor
I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning - Bright Eyes

Bold and large have influenced me the most.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Hansen said...

MAN we have such similar tastes in music. I love Cartel.. they played one of the first shows I went to, it was awesome. What do you think of Death cab's new CD? Also... do you like The Devil and God by Brand New?

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love augustana!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home