Sunday, March 01, 2009

i've been waiting all this time to be something i can't define

I'm closing in on seventeen and it's hard not to be reflective. This year past year, I think I learned more about myself than I have so far. I'm still as confused as to who I am as you probably are but I'm that much closer to figuring it out. Parts about how I was this year make me angry and annoyed and I'm not going to lie and say I'm going to change. I'll still be selfish and stupid and annoying but hopefully as I get older I'll grow out of it or just live with it. I'm ready for learning and living and creating and changing this next year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

<3.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sara Hansen said...

You're only 16? Or 17? Aren't you graduating this year? I am shocked...

8:01 PM  
Blogger julia. said...

I'm 18 now :)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home