Tonight Liv and Ryan and I spent like three hours laying in the TV room staring at the ceiling with Liv's new astro-star thing and talking about our roadtrip we're (hopefully) taking this summer. I like nights like this. Also, I had 12 temporary tattoos on my body. Liv had 19. Ryan had seven.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Previous Posts
- "I used to live in hotels. Because I thought it wa...
- the smell of hospitals in winter
- everyone I know
- Shopping is Genius
- I am fine I am fine I am fine I am fine
- “I kept thinking how much my life in retrospect fe...
- cat piano
- my top 11 favorite shows of 2009
- Now that you're home, won't you rescue me? I've be...
- You can still call me when it's really late.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home