Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Okay, so this is it, this is the final countdown. I'm done with my job for the school year and I'm done with half of my classes, I have two last exams to take tomorrow and then I'm free free free free. My grade is definitely in jeopardy for one of the classes I'm taking a final for tomorrow but I just can not make myself care. I've been in such a good mood the last few days and I keep telling myself that so much could go wrong, I should not be so lighthearted! But then I think, hey, what's the worst that can happen? It's not the end of the world! Let's keep our focus on the big picture here! So I'll try to do some more studying but man, it is just not happening. Three out of four's not bad? After the dreaded final final exam, I'm checking out of my dorm and driving down to Seattle and we're seeing Manchester Orchestra again. Then home home home home home!!! Hmmm it seems as though I'm never talking about the future on here. Summer gets here tomorrow night. Earlier tonight I listened to a playlist that I made this time last year. It was really just a "fuck you, Bellingham and this year sucked" playlist and I've decided that I am in a much better place right now. I don't feel as bitter and I think I can honestly say while I'm still working on getting some real closure on those couple things that shook me up and threw me off so much, I really am making some forward motion and finding some acceptance! It feels GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home