Monday, April 02, 2012

The birds are starting to make noise again and there's some color in the trees and it's usually still light out when I want to go find some dinner now. The state might be starting to thaw but I am still freezing and I've still got the proof I was out there living in these marks on my feet and I swear I didn't mean to make a home on your floor but it has become more clear than ever that this place is not where I belong. It always makes me feel so still and so small.
You asked me where I like to photograph things in this town but the truth is I don't photograph anything in this town, it's probably for the best that I remember as little as possible and the whole time we were talking I chose my words carefully just to not make it too obvious that I don't have people like you do.
I'll just keep my head down and survive another winter and leave leave leave leave leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home