I've been a little overwhelmed. Lately happiness is overwhelming and beauty is overwhelming and nostalgia is a treadmill except for I get further away somehow while still staying in the cycle. I don't feel bad but I've got the melancholy. I feel strongly. I'm so glad to know the people that I know and I think maybe I'll figure out the balance in the art of loving who I've been and who I'll be. I wonder how this looks on the outside and I'm starting to wonder again what would happen if I would be honest.
Sunday, April 08, 2012
Previous Posts
- I would walk with my people if I could find them!
- The birds are starting to make noise again and the...
- "People go just where they will. I never noticed t...
- I know there's something to be said here. The clas...
- PERSPECTIVE
- "I feel confident that everything will be okay and...
- htiwyadhtribruoydnepsotenoonevahuoyezilaeruoynehws...
- i was anxious becausei've been thinking about the ...
- remember that day you got in my car for the first ...
- i was built for the summeri do not care for the wi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home