Oh, this ain't pretty, dear.
With clocks, watch the time go.
Ew.
I just look so disgusting lately.
16 days then I have my camera.
I feel bad that that's like all I think about.
I should be thinking about other people.
But I'm not because I really am just selfish and that is all there is to it.
I talked in my sleep last night.
But my sister said it didn't make sense at all.
I wonder what I was dreaming about.
Scream at night to make them go away.
Ew.
I just look so disgusting lately.
16 days then I have my camera.
I feel bad that that's like all I think about.
I should be thinking about other people.
But I'm not because I really am just selfish and that is all there is to it.
I talked in my sleep last night.
But my sister said it didn't make sense at all.
I wonder what I was dreaming about.
Scream at night to make them go away.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home