Sunday, January 13, 2008

We both know there's so much love clenched within our fists.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Today I think I figured out my five favorite songs ever.
We were driving to Montesano, listening to the sing-along mix and I was just thinking about it.
In no order:
5. Kiss and Ride - Dynamite Walls
4. 1000 Times A Day - The Early November
3. La La Lie - Jack's Mannequin
2. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
For a while I thought Look After You replaced this one but then we were listening to OMH and I just realized that it belongs in my top 5. Because... it's just really epic for me.
and the last song is
1. Sunday Best - Augustana

These are my five favorite songs in the entire universe.

Other songs that are beyond amazing include:
Around The Clock - The Rocket Summer
Tisbury Lane - Mae
Look After You - The Fray
I Want To Know Your Plans - Say Anything
Three Cheers for Five Years - Mayday Parade
Goodbye Waves and Driveways - The Rocket Summer
Remembering Sunday - All Time Low
The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls (How could this not be here?)
Pressure - Paramore
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
Flake - Jack Johnson
Konstantine - Something Corporate





Recently, I'm really loving:
I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About - Mayday Parade
Up Against The Wall - Boys Like Girls
The Scientist - Coldplay
Sunday Drive - The Early November
Let The Flames Begin - Paramore
Always Love - Nada Surf



Seriously though, there are so many songs that I love with all of my heart.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
I think I should wake up in the morning and take a roadtrip and not come home until summer.
I feel like take a nice 47 hour drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home