On and on and on you wait and oh the days they fade away
and all the nights they've never felt the same
if I was wrong then I was wrong
and on and on and on and on
the things we do are never going to change
well you haven't got a lot to say
but you never want to stop
you always want to feel this way
I know I know you're taking time
If I never say what I'm thinking... you'll never know
if I was wrong then I was wrong
and on and on and on and on
the things we do are never going to change
well you haven't got a lot to say
but you never want to stop
you always want to feel this way
I know I know you're taking time
If I never say what I'm thinking... you'll never know


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home