Saturday, May 03, 2008

You were only four, but lord you remember it

If I had to write a list of my five favorite bands, I'm pretty sure The Format would be on there.
They're just amazing. And I could probably listen to them anytime.
Kind of really sucks they decided to break up.
And I only saw them once.
And I didn't even realize how much I loved them at the time.
I suck for that, I guess.
Yesterday when we were in line for Kimya Dawson, this girl came up to us and started talking to us and she asked me if The Format was a band and if they played songs about cows.
Because I was wearing that shirt.

I think I'm going to go to Safeway and buy a notebook as soon as I'm done with this.
I'm really in the mood to write.
And I like remembering things.

Wouldn't it be sad if I never wrote anything down and years from now I forgot all the little things that made me so happy and sad right now?
I'd be pretty bummed if that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home