Friday, June 27, 2008

Snug in the cushion of his cackling,

He forgets his looming doubts.

This summer, I have a bunch of little goals and projects I'm working on, one of which is watching good movies. Before I started this, my favorite movies were (in no order): Garden State (alright, this one's in order, it's my favorite movie ever), Almost Famous, Say Anything, In the Land of Women, Little Miss Sunshine, Juno, and Elizabethtown.
Since I've started this, I've watched Thumbsucker, The United States of Leland, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. All have been really good, Eternal Sunshine is my favorite so far. I'd never seen the whole thing before, only bits and pieces.
I have a list going on a yellow envelope that I'm keeping in my bag so that the next time I find myself at Hollywood video, I'm prepared. You should give me some movies to write on that yellow envelope.
I really like movies that make me think, movies that I can relate to, nothing very scary at all. It's pretty ridiculous how easily I get freaked out my movies. I couldn't sleep after I watched Signs or The Butterfly Effect a while back, both really good movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home