Sunday, August 24, 2008

Annie Use Your Telescope

I'm the only one in this house who's really without a bed, I am all weekend. My uncle's staying in my room and I get the TV room couch. Last night I fell asleep watching Garden State and it's waiting for me tonight. I'm the only one up, but I don't think anyone's really sleeping. Maybe Liv. People keep wandering down here and going back to bed but I'm still up. I slept through most of the end of Lost in Translation so I suppose I'll try to finish it another time. I think it's supposed to start raining again, I can't wait. I'm a tiny bit excited for fall. But mostly not. I wish summer would go on forever. I love staying up late and sleeping in. I feel like tomorrow should be Monday. But it's not, it's only Sunday. The mail doesn't come on Sundays. I'd rather not go back to school clothes shopping. I guess I just want a couple pairs of jeans. It seems like I have too much clothes. I bet I'm rambling right now. Well, maybe I'll go watch Garden State now. It kind of feels normal being sick now. In a few days it'll be four weeks I've been sick. This morning my sister walked past my room and my dad and uncle were going through my room just looking at the stuff on the walls and stuff and I guess my dad was saying how I'm a groupie and my best friend's from the internet. Hah. I was kind of amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home