Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No One Can Touch Us

Maybe you remember the time we were driving a couple weeks ago and it was one of the last beautiful days of the season and the windows were down and we were on a windy road leading to one of my favorite places ever and that song by Sing It Loud came around on my mix and at the end I was singing my part with the "no one, no one can touch us, no one, no one can touch us" and you were doing the "cause we are together, made for each other, we can stand alone" and then the song ended and I think we both just felt so happy, I know I did at least and in that moment everything in the world was perfect and it was the most simple thing and then everything kept moving and that was that.
Because I remember it and I hope I never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home