405
I know I keep complaining about this, but I really do miss summer so much. Especially those last couple weeks. It was perfect. Just how I like it. Staying up late watching great movies and being on flickr. Driving places. Sleeping on the couch. I really just miss this summer. I wish I could relive the whole thing. From the nights at Cassie's house to Mexico and California with Ryan, Molly, and Liv to Jesse Lacey to the plane ride back from San Diego sitting all alone to Seattle to Monica being here to all those nights on my own feeling happy to Southern Oregon to Bumbershoot to being sick for the entire month of August to everything. The entire thing was perfect. I really can't explain it other than telling you that I miss it and I hope you understand just a little. I've had this terrific aching sensation for weeks now. I ache.
And I know I said I wasn't going to put together a soundtrack of my summer. But I did. I won't post it here but I have to tell you that the ~theme song of my summer was Perfect by Smashing Pumpkins.
That song should only be listened to in a fast car on a sunny day with blue skies and the windows down and your arm out the window and a light heart and a smiling face and happy insides.
And I know I said I wasn't going to put together a soundtrack of my summer. But I did. I won't post it here but I have to tell you that the ~theme song of my summer was Perfect by Smashing Pumpkins.
That song should only be listened to in a fast car on a sunny day with blue skies and the windows down and your arm out the window and a light heart and a smiling face and happy insides.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home