Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I need you so much closer

My summer vacation is almost over. Yesterday seeing Paramore and Death Cab for Cutie was really great. Especially Death Cab. I was glad Astra was there, it's sad she's in Denver again now. I've been thinking of what to do at the end of summer, I was thinking I'd post a list of some sort. A list of my songs of summer or what I'll think of when I think of this summer but really, I don't think I'll post either. I'll know that stuff and maybe if you were apart of it you'll know too. But basically I just wanted to say that this has been the best summer of my life. Or tied for best summer. There was that one before I went into seventh or eighth grade, I think it was the last one with everyone here before they moved. The summer of a Walk to Remember and cup of noodles and Trading Spaces and diet Pepsi and 3ce and swimming and Capture the Flag and all that. That was a great summer.
Well here is one list for this summer, things I hope I don't forget. Scenic Beach State Park, tomato soup with my grandma, driving home from the airport with the windows down, laying under the stars with Monica on the hood of my car, driving home from the trestles with Cassie on July 1, the four of us (Tijuana/Encinitas), July 17th and Jesse Lacey, I could probably go on longer than I should.
Jesse Lacey was the best show I went to all summer. So amazing, I still don't think I fully have words to explain how amazing it was. Definitely in the top 5 best shows I've been to ever.
Well. Summer's been great. It's really too bad it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home