Sunday, October 05, 2008

The silence breaks, you hear me say

don't go, don't go so far away

To be honest, when I think about all the people who get to see Andrew on this tour, I want to break down into tears of jealousy. To be honest.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks so much for saying that because i didn't think it made any sense.

awww julia i'd take you with me if i could ): ): ): askhdajshdasd i'm so sorry ):

11:53 AM  
Blogger amytallmountain said...

I'm sorry Julia.
its not fair :(

hopefully next time?

7:16 PM  
Blogger julia. said...

haha this was next time =/

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

pshhh then i say you skip out on WA and come with me

2:21 PM  
Blogger amytallmountain said...

I think Andrew might just be mentally preparing himself for Seattle because subconsciously he knows that one of the people that admire him most is there and that is a lot to handle.

2:27 PM  
Blogger julia. said...

haha you guys are nice =)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home