Thursday, March 05, 2009

make it a point

Well I've been listening to your mix tapes
And pictures all along the wall
As Death Cab tells the truth about the Californ-i-a


4 Comments:

Blogger astra. said...

you should mail me those mixes you made me. :) I want them for when I go to Europe this Spring & Fall. also I love getting mail. :) Mostly because I hardly get any. :(

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh it's the Julia song.

4:27 PM  
Blogger julia. said...

you're going to europe?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

and i just found the mixes a couple weeks ago when I was cleaning my room. haha.
I think if I give them to you I'm gonna have to make a couple more just because my musical horizons have since broadened, haha.
I was in seattle last night/this morning and it would have been so much better if youuuu were there

4:28 PM  
Blogger astra. said...

yup! as you read on my blog I'm sure.
You should! That would be sweet! I wouldn't mind a few more. :) Especially since my ipod committed suicide and I dont have a lot of cds here with me. They're still in Seattle. :( So I dont have a lot of music that I can listen to right now unless I go on myspace. & The more the merrier! :) Also if you want to make me a workout mix that would be cool too. hee.
Aww.... it would have. I'm sure. ;) I definitely miss having you and Liv at shows. They just aren't the same.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home