you said you saw it coming, but you didn't see nothin.
k, I'm just gonna ramble right now. I'm listening to Kevin Devine and everyone should listen to Kevin Devine. My tickets to see him came today. It'll be my second time. He'll be the last to finish off my seeing the Jesse/Andy/Kevin world domination trio all in a matter of two months of each other I guess and so that will be fun. Sarsh, you're jealous. :) I think today I decided I'm going to Western next year. It's not how I pictured things happening, but it'll work out. Everything will work out. It always does. Today I started this list of "notes to self" in my journal thing... and I think it's a pretty good idea, haha. It's mostly stuff to remind me that I'm actually not completely useless or stupid or weird looking. And actual mental notes of like... places to go back and take photos when the time is right. Because I forget that sort of thing a lot. Everyone should keep a journal. Or maybe not. idk. Maybe that's not actually your thing. Everyone should have a penpal. I've got a great one and she lives in Texas and I'm thankful for her. I feel all tired and anxious and jittery right now. I wish things were different. Every song reminds me of YOU. But YOU aren't even reading this. I am so socially awkward. I wish I could talk to strangers easily. Haha, it's the worst thing when I'm talking to someone else who is obviously socially awkward. I think there should always be someone in the conversation who is in control. I have very little control over what I'm saying, hah. It's.... interesting. I seriously feel like exploding out of happiness/frustration/something else right now. And I'm so tired. Even though I slept through my first two classes today. That was nice. This is so pointless, no one is probably even reading this whole thing. If you are, you probably have too much time on your hands. :) Yeah. I feel like exploding. I like STUFF. and I generally don't like PEOPLE. But sometimes I do and HAVE I MENTIONED I WISH THINGS WERE DIFFERENT?!? I've been going to sleep at a decent hour lately and it's been weird. I've been waking up with a head ache. I felt so much more alive when I never slept. Or maybe I didn't. I kind of always feel asleep. I'm always in a daze. On autopilot. Everyday is generally the same and this town is starting to make me dizzy. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep. Don't stop calling, you're the reason I love losing sleep.


2 Comments:
i just now saw this and yes i am jealous and you'll be okay and i read the whole thing but only because i'm in love with you and don't stop calling you're the reason i love losing sleep
and also yes life is always much better when you never sleep and i've had 324623948623 pen pals and journals before and have never been able to keep up with any of them
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home