I can't stand to think about
a heart so big, it hurts like hell.
I might not be able to breathe when I hear this tomorrow night. I've been waiting for this night for a while and I hope it's as amazing as I've been picturing it. I just wish Manchester would play Colly Strings. That song controlled my life this past year. Not really, but as close as a song can come to controlling your life. I'll be genuinely happy tomorrow. Happy in the kind of way that makes you feel like your heart's on the verge of explosion. I can't wait. It's only a matter of hours now.
I might not be able to breathe when I hear this tomorrow night. I've been waiting for this night for a while and I hope it's as amazing as I've been picturing it. I just wish Manchester would play Colly Strings. That song controlled my life this past year. Not really, but as close as a song can come to controlling your life. I'll be genuinely happy tomorrow. Happy in the kind of way that makes you feel like your heart's on the verge of explosion. I can't wait. It's only a matter of hours now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home