Saturday, October 24, 2009

My finger nails are too long. The food doesn't taste good. I hate my hair. I want to do that again so bad. I am working so hard on my self-control in pretty much every area. THIS happening made me think of how someday THAT will happen and I really can NOT think about that. I can not even think about that. I want to be in an airport. I want to get on a plane and go anywhere. I want to see everything. I don't like being alone like I used to. I used to be alone and I thought it was by choice. I am alone and I suppose it is by choice but I don't know what to do. I hate my photos. I am giving up photography. I am kidding myself. I am useless. I am awkward. I am silent. I am annoying. I am stupid. I don't appreciate people. I use people. I can't believe I did that to you. I can't believe I did that to me. I am closed-minded. I am judgmental. I am alone. My head is aching. I am bound to a place I don't belong. I don't belong anywhere. I hate living in the present. In my head, I am in the past and future. Nobody here sees me. I don't let anyone here see me. I don't appreciate the things I used to appreciate. The rain just annoys me. Food just makes me hate myself. My cameras are useless. I am too lazy to put my car to use. I am not myself. Nothing makes me feel. Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing is the same and nothing changed the way that it was supposed to. Oh my god, stop complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home