Okay, all it took was one reminder of free slurpee day 2011 and suddenly all I want is to be back in Nevada with you guys or anywhere in the middle of nowhere or the middle of everything too, that was good too. I liked it when we fought but even more when we laughed and maybe even better yet when we were all just quiet together. The good times are killing me but I'd mostly just kill to have them back. C'est la vie.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Previous Posts
- a. i had my second interview at the camera storeb....
- I don't want you anymore but I would never say no....
- I don't remember everything being this wild and ov...
- Before I forget about everything I need to say som...
- Okay, so this is it, this is the final countdown. ...
- We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl ...
- hmm it seems as though finals week is upon us beca...
- I've got to tell you, Sasquatch was mostly just ex...
- I'll wake up in 17 days and it will be summer.Pola...
- Hey, remember when you and I were seventeen and Ro...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home