hey i forgot how it felt to have a boy who makes you nervous riding shot gun but your voice is stuck in my head and it is all wrong.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Previous Posts
- Things really are fine but sometimes I wonder when...
- "It was a blessing and also a curse of handwritten...
- Okay, all it took was one reminder of free slurpee...
- a. i had my second interview at the camera storeb....
- I don't want you anymore but I would never say no....
- I don't remember everything being this wild and ov...
- Before I forget about everything I need to say som...
- Okay, so this is it, this is the final countdown. ...
- We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl ...
- hmm it seems as though finals week is upon us beca...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home