Thursday, June 21, 2012

when I say let's go home I say I want to stay spinning I can't stay this stationary I need to spend those nights with the open window and the ones in the basement when the greatest heat comes. The day in the beginning of August in Victoria when all the crowds come and then being left over when they trickle out after the symphony is done and the last bagpiper leaves (remember that year he was on our boat?) and a view from what looks like a castle and a bit of wandering at night thrown in. At least one tide cycle at Bayshore with bare feet and eyes out for bees in the grass until there's stars in the sky and then dew in the morning. I've got to be with those people in the right combinations and moods with the right music and food. Some band-aids and saltwater. Some alone but not really. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home