remember when we drove to the grand canyon and back! remember how i felt so bad about dragging you guys all over venice beach and santa monica i offered to buy you in-n-out for dinner but then we didn't have a GPS and our in-n-out radar wasn't working so great so we drove all over thousand oaks or sherman oaks or whatever oaks and eventually found it and i think i only bought you one double double i was all talked out of it by the time we got there. then we drove back real fast to ventura before they locked the gates at our campsite. i know i already said it but that's my favorite day of the trip. we made a home in our in-n-out twice a day, falling asleep in the backseat, passenger seat map reading, filling up your tank and driving til it's done, fighting with each other until we figured out the rhythm of our time together trip. man that was already two years ago. kinda feels longer.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Previous Posts
- "And sometimes when you're on you're really fuckin...
- she sends me a text to ask about my impending doom
- this summer feels wasted in every sense but maybe ...
- the weepies say i am you is port angeles in the ra...
- when I say let's go home I say I want to stay spin...
- it helps that mixtapes that i made before the age ...
- "you'll never sink when you are with me"
- There's something amazing about reading the words ...
- I am tired. Can I come home for the summer?
- i'm figuring out the pattern jesus that was danger...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home