remember london? remember traveling alone? remember not recognizing yourself on the way home from the movies when you catch your reflection on the underground on your way back to the hostel and up four flights of stairs? doesn't it always seem like it's the turning point? doesn't it seem like it never is? remember sleep walking through it all, eating fast food by yourself? remember not being afraid of anything? remember walking through the city on the last day and just getting lost on accident and being so cold you end up getting on a double decker bus just to get warm? remember blisters on your feet? remember being in motion? do you remember any of it?
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Previous Posts
- Something about drowning I can't shake. Sometimes ...
- I know there's gonna be a lot of really good and r...
- you're gonna piss and moan you let the devil in yo...
- It's just hard because the good stuff doesn't last...
- today i was standing in this house that reminded m...
- kind of unnerving how hard it's gotten to hang out...
- i am proud of myself today it takes a good day to ...
- last friday i was sitting in my car in the rain in...
- I'M SURE THAT WE COULD FIND SOMETHING FOR YOU TO D...
- it feels like we've just been yelling "I HATE MYSE...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home