I was sitting on that stupid airplane that i hate so much and i was thinking of how bad it hurt and i thought "this is the last time we do this. that's what i keep saying but every inch of me still wants to know why half of me is gone. i always think it'll get easier but it just feels worse every time. I love you wouldn't hurt so much if it wasn't for the i miss you. I don't know how you ever forgive my habit of leaving or believe in my staying." But hey I've got part of you no one else has and i have all your best and i have all your worst and I love it all so much.
Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Previous Posts
- the list of things that scare me has never been lo...
- the last twelve months have been pretty damn beaut...
- I FEEL GOOD.
- yeah i miss my "old room" and the colors and thing...
- everything just breaks my heart and i can feel it ...
- I am so sick of my mood overcorrecting itself and ...
- I will say I love you back to the love that I am g...
- When I am sad oh god I'm sad but when I'm happy I ...
- I don't like having so many lists in my phone of ...
- lately has been littered with a couple moments of ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home