"Drowning in rivers from our faces"
I love those lyrics so much.
They are in my top ten favorite lyrics.
Lately, I have been writing them on my left wrist.
I do not know really why.
But I do it and I think I like it there for some reason.
It makes me feel like I can breathe.
That's weird, isn't it.
I wonder if anyone actually reads these ramblings that I call my blog.
Like, it's not like I'm saying anything earth-shattering.
Mostly, it's just my complaints.
If you're reading this,
thanks.
That's cool of you.
You should leave a comment and let me know you read it.
This camera really is all I can think about lately.
It got so much worse after it was actually in my house.
I knew it would.
But it is upstairs in my parents' closet.
& I am downstairs on the computer.
& in sixteen days, almost fifteen, I will have that camera for all the rest of eternity.
Lately I have realized that I don't hate my job.
It's actually a good job.
So maybe I'll keep it for a while.
I love the money.
Is that bad to say?
I don't know.
But it's true.
I do love the money.
It gives me more independence.
Did you know that I like Seattle's Best more than Starbucks?
It's true.
I was just listening to
"You Can Hold Me Down" by William Tell
It's good. You should listen to him.
They are in my top ten favorite lyrics.
Lately, I have been writing them on my left wrist.
I do not know really why.
But I do it and I think I like it there for some reason.
It makes me feel like I can breathe.
That's weird, isn't it.
I wonder if anyone actually reads these ramblings that I call my blog.
Like, it's not like I'm saying anything earth-shattering.
Mostly, it's just my complaints.
If you're reading this,
thanks.
That's cool of you.
You should leave a comment and let me know you read it.
This camera really is all I can think about lately.
It got so much worse after it was actually in my house.
I knew it would.
But it is upstairs in my parents' closet.
& I am downstairs on the computer.
& in sixteen days, almost fifteen, I will have that camera for all the rest of eternity.
Lately I have realized that I don't hate my job.
It's actually a good job.
So maybe I'll keep it for a while.
I love the money.
Is that bad to say?
I don't know.
But it's true.
I do love the money.
It gives me more independence.
Did you know that I like Seattle's Best more than Starbucks?
It's true.
I was just listening to
"You Can Hold Me Down" by William Tell
It's good. You should listen to him.


2 Comments:
seattle's best is good
i read your blog btw
:)
I read your blog. not every day but I do read it. :)
also it's okay to like SBC better than Starbucks. But starbucks has better service. I HATEHATEHATE SBC service or lack of. I actually like Tully's better than Starbucks. hee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home