Thursday, January 24, 2008

We can dream but I can't stay

I find myself so tangled up.
In all of our ideas.
We could run away, get a job.
In a small town on the beach.
We can dream but I can't stay.
It's a small world.
But I'll still sail much too far away.
Could it be, it was destiny?
You and me, an ocean between

Today wasn't bad.
The two finals I had to do were fairly easy.
I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow. =)
I still don't know if I can bring my camera into the show tomorrow... Gabe needs to email me backckkkk.
I need to remember to bring my Human Anatomy book back tomorrow.
I bet I'll forget.
Even though it's written in all caps on the top of my left hand.

I just watched the 2nd version of the HTSAL video for the first time in a long time.
So good.

My necklace came today.
It's completely different than how it looks online.

And honestly, I've never really been honest with myself.
Well this melody heals my wounds.
And I can't get it out of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home