Sunday, August 24, 2008

I see some flowers on the hillside, like a wall of new TVs

Today I was thinking and I realized something that kind of makes sense to me but kind of doesn't. I guess a couple times I've been told I'm different from a lot of girls my age. Which sounds really stupid as I'm typing this. Anyways I was thinking. I'm just the same as all the girls who are different. There's a whole group of these girls who are a little different from the general population but could all be classified as the same. This probably doesn't make a lot of sense. I can't really explain it. I saw a quote the other day that related to this and I wish I could remember it right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol =)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home