Sunday, October 25, 2009

"ask me again"

My sister keeps telling me, "Morocco." Basically saying that I need a new crowd and of course she's right but I just wish I could find them and that it wasn't this hard. And I'm so sick of being average. I'm too lazy to really make anything better of myself, at least right now, and I just really don't know how much more I can take of this. I NEED TO DO BETTER. I know UW probably won't take me as a transfer student next year, but I know they DEFINITELY won't if I can't do better than this. I need to reassess my life. My goals and priorities are so hazy.

"I would walk with my people if I could find them
and I'd say that I'm sorry to you,
I'm sorry to you.
And I don't wanna call you, but then I wanna call you.
And I don't wanna crush you but I feel like crushing you.
And it's true, I took for granted you were with me,
I breathe by your looks and you look right through me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home