Listening to this album, I can almost remember exactly how it feels to be fifteen. I never want to forget who and how I used to be. What a weird year for me. But I guess every year is a weird year for me. I guess it was just significant. At least I've grown.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Previous Posts
- these are perfect albums.
- Bob Marley is one of the absolute most calming thi...
- So there's this thing with me, for some reason I h...
- It's too important to stay the way it's been.
- Tonight Liv and Ryan and I spent like three hours ...
- "I used to live in hotels. Because I thought it wa...
- the smell of hospitals in winter
- everyone I know
- Shopping is Genius
- I am fine I am fine I am fine I am fine
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home