Sunday, October 21, 2012

I really love really falling in love with this little corner of my home state over and over again. I love the clouds and the fog and the trees (I really love the trees) and the water (really, the water is the biggest part) and today I just had a moment that felt so good when we were driving and my dad was pointing out the fishermen in the creek as they were walking along the road or wading up to their waists in the water and the way they looked and the way the trees and the moss was surrounding everything just felt so good and it just feels important to remember how much I appreciate the little things about where I grew up. How cool, to feel like you grew up in the most beautiful part of the country? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I don't know how it gets much better than this. It's good to be at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home