"You said in my photograph I looked more far away. I laughed and smiled and didn't say, "I am a bit afraid to be here.'"
Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Previous Posts
- I miss when you would pick me up and say "don't wo...
- i think maybe we could have been cool if i wasn't ...
- saturday i was running around and packing and my m...
- I'm sorry, it's just that you're a really nice guy...
- but really is there a name for the mood where you ...
- I keep catching myself thinking "this is a home." ...
- remember when we drove to the grand canyon and bac...
- "And sometimes when you're on you're really fuckin...
- she sends me a text to ask about my impending doom
- this summer feels wasted in every sense but maybe ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home