Right now I'm not so "interested" in "reality." Right now I'd rather think about making mix tapes and watching the season unfold and having nice friends and watching 30 Rock and getting back to film and planning a December trip to Europe and maybe I will work for a month until that. Here's the dilemma, I don't want to graduate and I don't want to go to school! They'll paint over the last ten or so years of my life here and I'll put my energy into making this a new version of me. 21 feels like the start of a series of rocky transitions and the start of a little less denial. I'm trying to live a little more wide open but it's hard when you keep getting buried inside yourself, you know?
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Previous Posts
- my "relationship" with "photography" is a very roc...
- "You said in my photograph I looked more far away....
- I miss when you would pick me up and say "don't wo...
- i think maybe we could have been cool if i wasn't ...
- saturday i was running around and packing and my m...
- I'm sorry, it's just that you're a really nice guy...
- but really is there a name for the mood where you ...
- I keep catching myself thinking "this is a home." ...
- remember when we drove to the grand canyon and bac...
- "And sometimes when you're on you're really fuckin...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home