if this was a book we could just call the last month and a half chapter "when will everyone else figure out how important the long winters are: i am happy but i feel awful sometimes"
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Previous Posts
- it seems smaller and quieter in here now and it is...
- remember company calls dancing in the tv room? rem...
- pretend sleeping, waiting
- I woke up with the sun in my eyes this morning but...
- i keep getting so goddam buried and for the first ...
- "Washington's on the one. I'm in the middle of spe...
- a year ago tonight i was very happy, i was in a go...
- I really love really falling in love with this lit...
- "maybe you belong to someone, maybe you have final...
- Right now I'm not so "interested" in "reality." Ri...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home