a year ago tonight i was very happy, i was in a good place with good people (temporary places and transient people) and a year ago tomorrow morning my entire world tilted on its side and i suppose i'm still learning how to adjust my balance accordingly.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Previous Posts
- I really love really falling in love with this lit...
- "maybe you belong to someone, maybe you have final...
- Right now I'm not so "interested" in "reality." Ri...
- my "relationship" with "photography" is a very roc...
- "You said in my photograph I looked more far away....
- I miss when you would pick me up and say "don't wo...
- i think maybe we could have been cool if i wasn't ...
- saturday i was running around and packing and my m...
- I'm sorry, it's just that you're a really nice guy...
- but really is there a name for the mood where you ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home