I had this really good 24 hours five months ago where I said yes more and when I got home to the quiet I tried to find that song but I couldn't because I guess it just sounded different without windows down on the hottest day of the year in the backseat with two strangers and your friend of 16 years. These days I can generally tell if it will be a good day or a hard day within half an hour of waking up.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Previous Posts
- if the sun is shining on the trees outside your be...
- You spend days unbalanced and wake up frustrated a...
- if this was a book we could just call the last mon...
- it seems smaller and quieter in here now and it is...
- remember company calls dancing in the tv room? rem...
- pretend sleeping, waiting
- I woke up with the sun in my eyes this morning but...
- i keep getting so goddam buried and for the first ...
- "Washington's on the one. I'm in the middle of spe...
- a year ago tonight i was very happy, i was in a go...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home