You spend days unbalanced and wake up frustrated and nervous and you just feel fucked up but there is nothing wrong with you that is clear enough to see. Let me tell you the symptoms you tell me what's the diagnosis. Is it just that we're scared? Thank you for being around the last couple years. Like I said in my car, I appreciate what this friendship evolved into. For the first time in almost five years there's the impulse to speak honestly and I picture myself telling you my secrets and sometimes I halfway do but you don't notice. I catch myself telling myself to reel it back in, these are not words that need to go out there. How'd we get here to feel better chain smoking with the skyline and drooling over things I don't know how we'd achieve and spitting out half secrets in the dark?
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Previous Posts
- if this was a book we could just call the last mon...
- it seems smaller and quieter in here now and it is...
- remember company calls dancing in the tv room? rem...
- pretend sleeping, waiting
- I woke up with the sun in my eyes this morning but...
- i keep getting so goddam buried and for the first ...
- "Washington's on the one. I'm in the middle of spe...
- a year ago tonight i was very happy, i was in a go...
- I really love really falling in love with this lit...
- "maybe you belong to someone, maybe you have final...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home