put down your camera and let me ask you is this new move just to keep moving? in hindsight you're gonna wish you were here.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Previous Posts
- I had this really good 24 hours five months ago wh...
- if the sun is shining on the trees outside your be...
- You spend days unbalanced and wake up frustrated a...
- if this was a book we could just call the last mon...
- it seems smaller and quieter in here now and it is...
- remember company calls dancing in the tv room? rem...
- pretend sleeping, waiting
- I woke up with the sun in my eyes this morning but...
- i keep getting so goddam buried and for the first ...
- "Washington's on the one. I'm in the middle of spe...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home