I can make myself happy! It's called leaving town and record stores and not letting your friends disappoint you and you can do whatever the fuck you want with your life (if you'd just believe it!)!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Previous Posts
- My head has been getting clearer these last couple...
- I like the old days but not all the old days- ONLY...
- "so no chipped teeth this week and no hitting movi...
- it's just so convenient to be fragile
- things i didn't plan on
- I'll call you when I'm coming back again if I can ...
- that moment when one of the most influential peopl...
- a) what if i stayed put more often? b) the idea of...
- sometimes it seems like things are a lot more basi...
- things aren't always that dark some days i'm optim...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home