that moment when one of the most influential people in your life asks you the one question he's been helping you not answer for the past four months
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Previous Posts
- a) what if i stayed put more often? b) the idea of...
- sometimes it seems like things are a lot more basi...
- things aren't always that dark some days i'm optim...
- I ran into a girl I did a project with a year ago ...
- in a day it'll be back to my other life and so for...
- "you guys four years ago I was a senior in high sc...
- put down your camera and let me ask you is this ne...
- I had this really good 24 hours five months ago wh...
- if the sun is shining on the trees outside your be...
- You spend days unbalanced and wake up frustrated a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home